domingo, dezembro 24, 2006

A PLACE CALLED HOME
















Born of a rose
Grew up surrounded by sharp thorns
A black heart,a dark soul
Empty eyes, all love lost
Paid the price for knowing myself.
Left to die in a dry desert
My soul yearned for higher grounds
And there in a place called home I found you
Bound to chains
Your tongue cut off
Your eyes blinded
But your ears were healthy
Just so you could hear your cries
My black heart was filled with kindness
And i let you go
You went far
Discovered the world
Found your roots
Met your soulmates
And in a dark sunday morning you came back to me
I put you in chains again
Blinded your eyes
And went back to the desert.
But now,
I dont know why,
I think i miss you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tykhe said...

Você pontuou tão direitinho...
:)
I must say I'm proud.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Garagos said...

Obrigado, professora.

:P

12:36 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home